Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lego Paper Freebie



This is a different kind of freebie for me. I hope it helps at least one person out there. Let me know if it helped you!

I was creating a Lego theme birthday invitation for my son Mikey's 7th birthday. Saying he is into Lego's is an understatement. He lives for Lego's. For his party we ordered 10 Lego racers for he and 9 friends to put together and keep. I did a search for Lego paper and scrapbooking, I found nothing. So what is a scrapper to do ...... create her own paper.

I took a close picture of a pile of Lego's and played around with the color in PSE and there you go Lego paper. Click on the photo's for the free paper. I am giving you the original so you can play around with it is you would like. Check out my invite above!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Vedette said...

Thank you so much for the papers!!

PS: If it isn't the false adress and phone No. you might want to change/remove your personal info on the invitation, just for the blog.. You never know who's on the net seeing it... There are predetors everywhere...

Good luck o the Bday! Sounds like a fun party!

CactusFreek said...

Very nice! Thanks :o)

JT said...

Creative Imaginations will be introducing a line of Lego scrapbook products in October. They have already begun taking orders from retailers.

Vedette said...

Thank you for your nice omments about my LOs! I've only been scrapping since Feb. (I think), so I'm working on it... LOL!

I'm using Paint Shop Pro X, which is not quite compatible with Vista. (Ugh! I hate Vista!) For every operation I make on PSPX, it freezes. Took me 4 hrs to make a double sided LO today, and I'nm still not finished... I've tried PSE, but I just don't get that program at all. I've used PSP for 4 years now, and just starting to feel like master it... LOL!

They say PSP XII is supposed to be compatible with Vista, well, I think they're lying.... I downladed the trial version, but it was all just the same old...

Oh well, enough of my rambling..

Have a nice evening/ morning/ day/ night! =)
(depending on the time zone you in)

Danielle said...

Thanks so much!! I have been looking for lego paper!
THANKS!
Danielle

Mags said...

Great paper!
Thanks so much!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com